The Sleep Gummies Edition [Mollie's Monday Obsessions v.114]
The gummy vitamin market includes nearly as many adult vitamins as it does children, hence the creation of gummy sleep aids. Do they work? Are they safe? Will they damage your teeth if you take them right before bed? Here’s the 411 on those tasty, chewable sleep concoctions to help you decide if they’re for you. -Verlo, Are Sleep Gummies a Solution for Sleepless Nights?
If you’ve been around here for a while, you know that I’m not a big fan of supplements as a first-line approach to improving your sleep. There's SO much more that you can do to improve your sleep than I believe the average person realizes- I know I didn’t understand a fraction of the things that I could do for a big portion of my life!
But since ‘sleep gummies’ are having such a moment, I wanted to make sure that I provided some resources to learn more if you’ve been one of the 18,100 people searching for this topic monthly.
Resource: Article, Leafly, Sleep gummies: how cannabis comes into play “It’s good to have cannabis sleep gummies on hand for two different reasons. First, they are great for the times when you’re really ready to go to bed. If it’s been a stressful day or you need to make sure you get a good night’s sleep before a big day, having cannabis sleep gummies in your nightstand or medicine cabinet can be incredibly helpful. Secondly, incorporating sleep gummies into your nightly routine can help you find a sleep cadence that your body can get into, thereby creating a sleep habit. And a proper sleep habit is great for avoiding sleep disorders.”
Resource: Article, Medical News Today, CBD gummies for sleep: 7 top options “An earlier systematic review of the medical literature yielded mixed results regarding the effectiveness of CBD for sleep. Researchers suggested that CBD’s pain-relieving qualities could be contributing factors to improved sleep.”
Resource: Article, New Bulletins, Are Sleep Gummies safe? “However, there have been no studies to indicate the long term effects of sleep gummies.”
P.S. Fed up with your sleep? Here are five ways I can help you transform your sleep:
1. Subscribe to The Sleep Is A Skill Podcast Get guidance from experts on all things sleep! We’ve got you covered from light, darkness, temperature, sound, meals (type & time), exercise, gadgets, etc.
2. Take our Free Sleep Assessment Receive personalized feedback on where your sleep is and what it will take to turn it around.
3. Check out the Sleep Is A Skill Sleep Resource Recommendations Inspired to transform your sleep but aren’t clear what sort of resources will help? Start here.
4. Book a 15 minute Call We have something for everyone, no matter where you’re at with your sleep. Book a quick call to discuss what the next best steps are for you.
5. Get the Sleep Starter Stack Oura Ring (no affiliation), Chilipad (Ooler, ideally), use this link and promo codes for a hookup sleepisaskill15 – 15% off OOLER or sleepisaskill25 – 25% off chiliPAD, and a reliable pair of blue blockers like TrueDarks (must be amber or red for the nights).
The Sleep Reset
A 45-Day Online Experience Designed to Change the Way You Sleep Forever. Become the Best Sleeper You Know.