Hooga Sleep Light Bulb
Blue Light Blocking Red Night Light
off on your purchase.
- Specifications: 7W Energy-saving LED bulb with 45W Incandescent equivalency. 25,000+ hour average lifespan. 37 lumens of brightness. Standard A19 bulb with standard USA E26 base. Shatterproof Casing. 2 year hassle-free replacement warranty on all light bulbs if they should fail.
- Gentle, red hue light that is free of blue spectrum light to encourage the production of melatonin in the evening and reduce eye strain. A lack of blue light helps melanopsin receptors in the retina signal to the brain that it is time to secrete melatonin in preparation for sleep.
- 625nm red wavelength emits zero light from the blue light part of the spectrum.
- NURSERY LIGHTING: Using a blue-free, red light at night can help to maintain your baby's natural circadian rhythm. In fact, most pediatricians and pediatric associations recommend nursery lighting free from blue and green wavelengths.
- Use this LED light bulb as an alternative to wearing blue blocker glasses while reading in bed at night. Can also be used as a nightlight for kids that casts a soft, red light that won’t disturb them while they sleep. Completely quiet, non-flickering light bulb
- Product Dimensions : 2.25 x 2.25 x 3.75 inches; 1.1 Ounces
- Item model number : hooga_bulb_red_single_1w
- Date First Available : November 22, 2022
- Manufacturer : Hooga Health
- ASIN : B0BN4TZ3NZ
THE SLEEP ASSESSMENT
Complete a short assessment to test the quality of your sleep
Free & Customized Actionable Strategies for Changing How You Sleep
Start the assessment